Sunday, July 20, 2014

Currently loving...

Hello dear readers!  We hope you are having a FABULOUS weekend!  Have you been enjoying all of our posts so far?  Let's see, so far this month we shared:
  • Heather's super cool layout with a built-in mini album.
  •  Some weekend inspiration using journaling cards to inspire you to create and link up your projects.
  • And Kelly's fabulous mini album in a tin using JUST journaling cards!
Today, we thought it would be fun to drop in and share with you some links to things we are currently loving.  (This will be a new monthly feature on our blog).  This could be anything from products we're drooling over to fellow bloggers we love to projects we adore.  And anything in between.  So sit back and let your finger do the clicking!

Photo from Teresa Collins blog.
Kelly
Hey guys!  Here's some things I've been loving lately:
  1. Nerd Nest > I am still trying to figure out the Project Life thing, but I just LOVE this girl's PL spreads.  She gives great tips and I love her style!
  2. Rukristin > While we're on the topic of blogs, I LOVE this girl's blog and it is a go-to for inspiration.  She inspires you to document your "right now" story and get in front of the camera!
  3. Candy Cane Lane > It's CHRISTMAS IN JULY!  I know we're still enjoying hot temps, but I am an absolute sucker for Christmas supplies.  And since I'm running majorly low on holiday supplies, Teresa Collins' new Candy Cane Lane line is at the top of my list!
  4. Teresa Collins blog > Speaking of Teresa Collins, if you don't follow her blog, you truly should.  Every day, she shares inspiration and positive words (despite everything going on in her life!)  She writes from the heart and speaks of documenting from the heart and soul.  She is a great reminder as to why we keep doing what we do as scrapbookers!  (I promise this is just my opinion and I don't work for her and am not a part of her design team).
  5. Yah a letter! > And finally, 1 million percent off topic, this is my FAVORITE PIN EVER!  (And sooooo true!)

Heather
Good Morning! Here are just a few things that I want to get my hands on:

  1. My Life All in One Place blog > For those of you that don't know, I'm a PLANNER. I have a Filofax and am constantly trying out new ways to stay organized. One aspect of my personal life I'm not as organized in is with my blog, Coffee & Pretty Paper. I think I just found my solution with this lovely blog planner!
  2. Michelle Yuen Design Design blog > I love how Michelle uses her scraps to make her own embellishments. This is something I want to get better at doing with my stash. I just need to take an afternoon to get creative! Something like this would also be good as a RAK to other scrappers, a gift to scrappy friends or pen pals, or something unique to sell.
  3. Dani's Thoughtful Corner blog > I love EVERYTHING about this card! I'm really beginning to like feathers, which seems like I'm arriving to the party late as feathers have been trendy in the papercrafting industry for over a year or so. 
  4. And this is how I feel about Mondays.

We hope you enjoyed some of what we're currently loving! Tell us what products, blog posts, blogs, pins, photos, etc. you're loving at the moment down below!

xoxo,
Heather and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo