Monday, August 18, 2014

Currently Loving/August...

Welcome to our second edition of Currently Loving...  In case you missed last month's, this is a post where we share a collection of things we are currently loving, both scrappy-related and not!  Here's what we're loving this month.

Kelly

photo from my Instagram
  1. Pigeon: Have you ever heard or seen the books Don't Let the Pigeon by Mo Williams?  I was introduced to them by my cousins, who love them!  It was recently used as the theme for her baby shower (photo above).
  2. Sweater Weather: The newest fall collection by Simple Stories has me itching to create fall projects!  I love the alphabets that look like a stitched sweater!  (The collection also shares the same name as one of my fav songs by the band The Neighbourhood).
  3. 17 Essential Ingredients for Being a Happy Person:  This list is awesome and something I would like to work towards.  It also shares a clip from my fav new movie Wish I Was Here.  Have you seen it yet?

Heather

Swing by Gaetan Bourque via flickr

  1. I am really starting to look forward to fall: I mean this in a genuine looking forward to the season; not I wish it were fall right now. Although, I will still refuse to decorate for fall, drink pumpkin spice lattes, and eat anything pumpkin until mid-September. But, I am looking forward to cooler temperatures, jeans, sweaters, boots, blankets, and the colors of the leaves.
  2. CreativeLive-learn. be inspired.: This is a site featuring online classes in various areas, such as: photo and video, craft and maker, and money and life. Also, Becky Higgins' Project Life Class will be rebroadcast Tuesday, August 19th-Wednesday, August 20th FOR FREE. This class is usually $149, but on these two days you can watch the videos for free! 
  3. Cheese Bombs: Yes, you read that  write. Cheese bombs. These cheese-filled biscuits are TO. DIE. FOR. I made them for the first time last week. Mr. Sweet has requested them to be a weekly appearance at our dinner table. You can never go wrong with cheese. I'm already looking forward to making  eating them this week.
What are you guys loving this month? Let us know in the comments section below! We love reading everything you guys have to say!

xoxo,
Heather and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo