Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Closer Look: Kelly's Project

 
Happy Tuesday dearies!  It's my turn to share a closer look at my project.  As you may have seen from the reveal, I created pocket pages for this month's challenge.  I've kinda been on a video craze lately, so I decided a video would be fun to take a look at each pocket.  The video is pretty self-explanatory, so take a look!


 
 

Products used: We R Memory Keepers (page protectors, "be happy" quote, and corner rounder) // Project Life (cards) // Citrus Twist (wood pieces, mini stamps) // October Afternoon (shaped enamel dots) // American Crafts (thickers, Dear Lizzy rub-ons: pink flowers and "remember") // Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes stickers and die cuts: blue and gray border, pink doily, white label, "enjoy life" sticker) // Basicgrey (rub-ons: black lines and sunglasses) // Studio Calico (cork stickers) // Fiskars (circle punch) // Heidi Swapp ("pretty" silver sparkle sticker) // other: memorabilia
I am super happy with how these pages turned out and also super happy that I took the time to add some details to these and will be able to look back on them in the future.  I hope I've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  You still have plenty of time!  As always, thanks for stopping by and reading.

xoxo always,
Kelly Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo