Sunday, September 21, 2014

Currently Loving: September

Hey all!  Welcome to our third edition of Currently Loving, where we share a few things we are loving at the moment.  Here's what we're loving this month!

Kelly

{source}
Tuesday, September 23rd, is the first day of fall.  Are you ready?  It seems almost right on cue that the Midwest is switching to fall weather: 60 to 70 degree highs during the day and 30 to 40 at night.  Brrr!  I'm not quite ready for that yet!

Kelly
  • 23 reasons why Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween movie of all time.  Seriously, it is!  I'm the biggest fan of SJP and she is absolutely rad in this movie.
  • I've already shared this on my personal blog, but have you checked out Ali's new blog?  It is amazing.  She is turning me into a storyteller and I truly love it.  I can already feel myself looking at things differently.
  • I've never been to a premier but I went with my BFF to see This Is Where I Leave You last night.  You NEED to go see this movie!  It made me laugh and cry and laugh again.  It was similar to Wish I Was Here (that I shared in last month's Currently Loving post), but on a funny note.  GO. SEE. IT!

Heather
  • I feel like all I do is talk about planners! But I am super excited about this day planner kit subscription coming in 2015!
  • I NEVER thought I'd like the leopard print that seems to be so popular, but, turn out, I do. These heels will be mine!
  • And because I know you are all interested in my work life, I recently started a new job! I am the new Project Manager for the MOSAIC project, which you can read more about here. Of course, I'm currently loving my new job, so it's only appropriate to include it in this post!
What are you guys currently loving this month?

xoxo,
Heather and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo