Friday, September 5, 2014

September Challenge Launch: All About Me!

Yah for Fridays and a new challenge!  But first, can you believe it is September already?!  Now that the kiddos are back in school and the busy-ness of summer is winding down, we hope you will have a chance to focus on you and play along with our September challenge.  But first, the winner of last month's challenge is Elly Booij! Elly, email Heather at heather(dot)sweet(at)gmail(dot)com for further prize details including a guest post! Check out her project here.

This month, we're challenging you to CREATE A PROJECT ALL ABOUT YOU!  Sometimes when documenting our memories, we forget that WE are such an important part of our memories.  So this month, we're bringing you to the forefront.

Kelly's Project


Besides loving mini albums, I am a big fan of pocket pages!  I like to treat each pocket like it's own page.  For my project this month, I was able to use 8 photos in this spread!  I'll be sharing a "closer look" at my pages in a few weeks.  Stay tuned!

Heather's Project

Just Two Midwest Girls Scrap Challenge: All About Me, September 2014
This was a really fun challenge for me. I wanted to document more of a snapshot of who I am, at 27. My inspiration for my layout came from a couple of my favorite scrappy ladies. Make sure to come back next week for a more in depth look into my layout, including my inspiration!

Prize

Of course, we have a fabulous prize for one lucky person who links up their project.  Our prize will feature some of our favorite things.  We'll update with a photo soon!  Also, last month we introduced a new twist on our prize!  The winner also receives a guest design spot for the following month!  We'll provide details to the winner each month with how they can play along.

We're excited to see your creations!

xoxo
Heather and Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited about this, since I ordered 96 photos from Shutterfly! Haha! Guess what I'm starting this morning!... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! Can't wait to see your project!

      Delete
  2. Today I have send you my second email for my prize win. I hope you recieve this one.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comment here on 5 Sept, ar also disappeart.

      Delete
    2. Hi Elly. I have not received an email from you. Please email me at heather.sweet12@gmail.com for further prize details.

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather I have send you a new email today.
    Your emailadress now is different ,it have a nr 12 in it.
    Gr Elly
    ellybooijroemenie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My emailadress ellybooijroemenie@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Yay, I made it! Here's mine! :)
    http://alwaysaworldaway.blogspot.com/2014/10/just-two-midwest-girls-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo