Friday, October 3, 2014

September's Winner and An Important Announcement

Hello! Happy October!

There are a couple of things Kelly and I would like to share with you today. The first is our September winner:  Karrie! Please leave your email in the comments below so Kelly and I can both contact you. Check out her layout here.

And now for the not so fun thing to share...Kelly and I have decided to put Just Two Midwest Girls scrap challenges on hiatus until further notice.

We appreciate all the loyal readers and challenge participants through these past 12 months. We will be back! Just give us a little time to bring you all something even better!

Until we talk again,
Heather and Kelly

2 comments:

  1. aaaw sorry to see you go! hope you will be back soon =) thanks for picking me as your final winner though.
    email klsdrr@gamil.com
    Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til y'all are back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback! xoxo